PROBOLINGGO, insidepontianak.com – If you want to deactivate email, follow the 3 ways to delete email accounts permanently and non-permanently below correctly.
These 3 ways to permanently and non-permanently delete an email account can be done in three places. First for Android users, then with iOS-based phones, and on Gmail itself.
Because the locations are different, this description of 3 ways to delete permanent and non-permanent email accounts has its own category. This means that they cannot be compared with each other.
Email itself has become a medium for sending important documents nowadays. Not surprisingly, many individuals or organizations compactly have it to facilitate file transfers.
In fact, for individuals you can create as many email accounts as possible. As long as the names are not similar to each other.
This was done because it adjusted to needs. For example, one user will create a special email to open a bank account.
Self-focusing with one email on a specific area, causing specific notifications to not overlap. However, sometimes over time the account will be deleted.
To get this trick, the Insidepontianak team has explained 3 special ways that can help you delete your email account.
This classification of account deletion can also be achieved with two different tricks. Sometimes you are really sure about deleting it permanently, or only deleting it temporarily.
To find out in depth, here are 3 ways to delete permanent and non-permanent email accounts that can be done on iPhone and Android.
The first method is specifically for cell phone users based on the iOS system, or commonly known as iPhone. Pay attention to the steps below:
- Go to phone settings.
- Look for the ‘Mail’ menu.
- Click ‘Account’.
- Click on one of the accounts whose email you want to delete.
- If you only want to turn off your iCloud account, you can turn off your iCloud Email account.
- On the other hand, if the destination is an email account. Select the option to turn off ‘Mail’.
- The third option is to delete the email from the entire list of applications that use it. To do this, just select ‘Delete Account’.
Different from the previous method, those of you who use an Android-based cellphone must follow these steps:
- Go to phone settings.
- select the ‘Password and Account’ menu.
- If you can’t find it, please just select ‘Account’.
- Click on the ‘Users and Accounts’ option.
- Go to the ‘Account’ section.
- Select one of the accounts you want to delete.
- Select ‘Delete Account’, and confirm according to the instructions.
As an important note, the two methods above are ways to delete your account temporarily. This means that users can operate it on other devices. If you intend to delete your account permanently, here is the answer:
The final way is to delete an account permanently. This method can only be done in Gmail. However, you need to pay attention, if you are sure that you will delete it forever, it means your Google account will also be lost.
- Open Google settings.
- Select the ‘Data and Privacy’ option.
- Look down, until the ‘Your Data and Privacy’ menu.
- Then the ‘Other Options’ tab.
- Next press ‘Deleting Your Google Account’.
- Follow the instructions given until finished.
That’s the discussion of 3 ways to delete permanent and non-permanent email accounts on Android and iPhone. Good luck! (Dhikrullah) ***