The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) conducted a hand arrest operation (OTT) within the Supreme Court. The OTT is related to bribery in the management of cases at the Supreme Court (MA).
The following are a number of facts related to the OTT, as conveyed by KPK Chairman Firli Bahuri at a press conference at the KPK, Friday (23/9/2022) this morning.
1. Eight people were caught by OTT in Jakarta and Semarang
The KPK held a press conference related to hand arrest operations (OTT) at the Supreme Court (MA) two days ago. In the press conference, it was explained that there were no Supreme Court justices who were arrested by OTT at that time. However, one of the chief justices, Sudrajad Dimyati, was named a suspect in connection with the OTT.
SCROLL TO RESUME CONTENT
“In the arrest activity, the KPK team has arrested 8 people on Wednesday (19/9/2022) at 15.30 WIB in the Jakarta area and in Semarang as many as 8 people as follows,” said KPK Chairman Firli Bahuri in a press conference, Friday (23rd). /9/2022) early morning.
The following are eight people who were arrested by the KPK OTT in MA and Semarang:
1. Desy Yustria, civil servant at the Registrar’s Office of the Supreme Court
2. Muhajir Habibie, civil servant at the Registrar of the Supreme Court
3. Edi Wibowo, clerk of the Supreme Court
4. Albasri, civil servant of the Supreme Court
5. Elly Tri, Civil Servant of the Supreme Court
6. Nurmanto Akmal, civil servant of the Supreme Court
7. Yosep Parera, lawyer
8. Eko Suparno, lawyer
2. Ten suspects including the Supreme Court Justice and Substitute Registrar
Firli explained that the KPK OTT in the Supreme Court and in Semarang was related to allegations of bribery in the management of cases. In addition to a chief justice, there is one substitute clerk who was also named a suspect.
“Based on the testimony of witnesses and sufficient evidence, the investigators determined as many as 10 people as suspects as follows: first, primary judges at the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia; second, the ETP of judicial judges/substitute clerks at the Supreme Court,” said Firli.
Of the ten suspects, 6 of them were immediately detained. The six people who were immediately detained were Elly Tri Pangestu, Desy Yustria, Muhajir Habibie, Albasri, Yosep Parera, and Eko Suparno.
Here are the suspects:
– Sudrajad Dimyati, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
– Elly Tri Pangestu, Judicial Judge/Substitute Registrar of the Supreme Court
– Desy Yustria, civil servant at the Registrar’s Office of the Supreme Court
– Muhajir Habibie, civil servant at the Registrar of the Supreme Court
– Redi, civil servant of the Supreme Court
– Albasri, civil servant of the Supreme Court
– Joseph Parera, Lawyer
– Eko Suparno, Lawyer
– Heryanto Tanaka, Private/Debtor of ID Savings and Loan Cooperative (Intidana)
– Ivan Dwi Kusuma Sujanto, Private/Debtor of ID Savings and Loan Cooperative (Intidana)
Read the next page.
Watch the video ‘List of 10 Bribery Suspects in Case Management in the Supreme Court’: